About Our Guests
Guests on The Sexy Lifestyle Podcast bring us a wealth of knowledge from diverse and fascinating backgrounds, covering a variety of topics related to sex, sexuality and how to enjoy the sexy lifestyle. All of our expert guests bring a professional point of view as they share their insightful opinions, personal experiences and compelling research data. Discover more about our featured guests and why you'll want to listen in.
An unprecedented exploration of polyamory, from an award-winning journalist chronicling her first open relationship with unflinching candor as she explores this fast-growing movement
“In Open, Krantz invites us into her deepest privacy as she explores her body and soul, fears and ecstasies, desires and disappointments.”—Dr. Christopher Ryan, New York Times bestselling author of Sex at Dawn
ONE OF THE MOST ANTICIPATED BOOKS OF 2022—Los Angeles Times, Autostraddle, Electric Lit
Can we have both freedom and love? Comfort and lust? Is a relationship ever equal? And is the pleasure worth the pain?
When Rachel Krantz met and fell for Adam, he told her that he was looking for a committed partnership—just one that did not include exclusivity. Intrigued and more than a little nervous, Rachel decided to see whether their love could be open and coexist with the freedom to date other people. Could they strike an exquisite balance between intimacy and independence, and find a way to feel passion for one another once the honeymoon phase ended?
For Open, her extraordinary debut memoir, Rachel interviewed scientists, psychologists, and people living and loving outside the mainstream as she searched to understand what non-monogamy would do to her heart, her mind, and her life. From exploring Brooklyn sex parties to the wider swinger and polyamory communities, Rachel and Adam attempt to write a new plot for their love story. But they also run up against miscommunications, ancient power dynamics, and seeming betrayals that threaten their love. In these pages Open, Rachel casts new light on the unique ways coercion and gaslighting manifest in open relationships, and finds herself wondering what liberation really looks like.
With an unflinching eye and page-turning storytelling, Open is groundbreaking in both its documentarian approach to polyamory and its explicit subject matter. From debilitating anxiety spirals to heart-opening connections with the men and women she dates, Rachel puts her whole self on the line as she attempts to redefine what a relationship is—or could be.
Keeps Everything 100% Dry No Matter How Wet It Gets!
- ❤ 100% WATERPROOF & LEAK PROOF - Guaranteed! The noiseless waterproof barrier, fused between two layers of soft coral fleece, prevents ALL types of moisture and liquids from leaking through.
- ❤ INDOOR/OUTDOOR - Use it indoors as a cover for your bed, carpet, couch or anywhere you need to protect against liquid spills and messy wetness. Great for people and pets - seniors, babies, dogs and cats. Or take it camping, boating, to the beach, picnics and sports events for a dry place to sit or sleep.
- ❤ FULLY REVERSIBLE – 100% waterproof and absorbent on both sides. Does not bunch or shift. Available in two sizes: JUMBO 80"x60” & MIDSIZE 60”x40”
- ❤ MACHINE WASH AND DRY - Stain resistant. Simply throw it in the washer and dryer on regular settings and it comes out looking like brand new. For quicker drying time, pass it through a second spin cycle.
- ❤ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - We care about your complete satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any issues or comments about our products. Thanks
ToplessTravel.com has been given the responsibility to create, organize and facilitate travel events specifically for the members of SwingLifestyle.com. Our staff has 15 years of experience in the "Lifestyle" travel industry. We have not only created specialty trips to the usual swinger destinations, but new and exciting events in unique "Main Stream" destinations that are "lifestyle friendly" and are conducive to meeting the "locals" to play with.