This captivating itinerary begins and ends in Cairo. For 12 adventure-filled days, experience Egypt and the Nile's most wondrous sites in style and luxury. Wander amongst the towering ruins of the Temple of Karnak, the world's largest ancient religious complex, and the entrancing Temple of Luxor. Explore the Valley of the Kings, the ancient burial grounds of Egyptian royalty. Visit the famous Egyptian Museum and its unrivaled collection of pharaonic artifacts. Journey to Giza to gaze upon the mighty ancient Pyramids and the Sphinx.
Our journey down the Nile will be aboard the River Tosca. The River Tosca perfectly captures the warmth and style of Egypt, taking guests on a culturally enriching adventure down the Nile in absolute luxury. This all-suite ship is elegantly designed with wood finishes and cozy public spaces. From the sprawling Sun Deck with shaded cabanas and a swimming pool, to the stylish lounge decorated with local wares, every space is inspired by the region in which it sails. BOOK NOW
- Egyptian Museum
- Great Pyramids of Giza (last remaining Ancient Wonder of the World) & the Great Sphinx
- Valley of the Kings (Ancient Burial Site for the Pharaohs)
- Temple of Luxor / Site of the Ancient City of Thebes
- Temple of Karnak
- Twin Temples of Abu Simbel (Optional Excursion) BOOK NOW
Extend Your Journey
Jordan Add-On Tour Package
- Explore Petra, the ancient desert city carved into solid rock.
- Float in the bouyant, restorative waters of the Dead Sea.
- Visit the Citadel and Roman Amphitheatre of Amman.
- Explore the Greco-Roman ruins of Jerash, founded by Alexander the Great. BOOK NOW
For more information visit the Topless Travel Website or call the office and speak to RJ: 1-347-995-3884 or 1-877-907-9464